|Type||20th century racecar|
|Color||Black & Red|
|First episode||"Battle for Motorcity"|
Stronghorn is Texas' car. It is a six-wheeled race car that is cobbled from the best late 20th century Italian sports cars.
Stronghorn is black with a red rhinoceros along both sides.
It's logo is a red rhinoceros with a shark-tooth grin.
Stronghorn relies more on physical weapons than the other Burner's cars.
- Hydro Drills
- Roof-mounted grappling hook
- Battering Ram - Revealed by splitting open the front grille.
|Tracks||On either side||allows to travel on various terrian||Ride the Lightning|
(Mini grunt bot) Car Badge
|At the front||Display||The Duke of Detroit|
|Lazer bolters||At the rear||Fires small lazers||Vendetta|
|Energy Bolo||At the front (as a bumper)||Going Dutch|
|Stronghorn Cannon||Mounted on the roof||fires Powerful lasers||Reunion|
- Much of Stronghorn's equipment is 'punch activated'.
- Like any other racing car, it drives impressively fast.
- Early in development, Stronghorn was named Texas too, because "Anything that's awesome should be named Texas". 
Click here to view this page's gallery.