|Type||1970s Muscle car|
|Color||Green & Black|
|First episode|| "Battle for Motorcity"
Mutt is Mike Chilton's vehicle. Mutt is a green '70s muscle car (likely a 1972 Oldsmobile Cutlass Supreme)  with four turbine tri-pulsor engines, a slew of energy weapons, a grip of gadgets and a 21st century chopper hidden between the exhaust pipes.
Mutt's color scheme is acid green with black stripes, with several chrome exhaust pipes on both sides.
Mutt's logo is a dog driving a car and holding black billiard ball in its paw
- Passenger seat - Usually occupied by Chuck, it has a customized seatbelt, is cushioned for extra safety, and can be ejected from Mutt when things get out of hand.
|Four turbine tri-pulsor engine||Under the hood||Battle for Motorcity|
|Bobblehead mutt||Dashboard||Mascot, moral support|
|Cthulu seatbelt||The passenger seat||Extra secure safety belt for Chuck|
|Pulse rifles(Mutt's primary weapons)||On the hood||Fire green energy lazers rapidy|
|360° Gun (with Flaps)||On top(folded behind)|
|Blastosaurus||Mounted on the roof||Fires green energy orbs||Power Trip|
|Under the hood||Turbo boost(s)|
|Lightning Rods||Ride the Lightning|
|Mag-wheels||In the wheels||Reunion|
|Hyper Cannon||At the rear||???||Vendetta|
- Mutt is completely totaled in numerous episodes (usually having only the bobblehead survive)
- Mutt is referred to as if it was female. Mike often calls his car "girl".
- Mutt's engine revving distinctly sounds like a dog growl.
- The Duke of Detroit wants to add Mutt to his collection.
- Chuck is forbidden to drive Mutt.
- In the unaired pilot episode, Mutt also contained a motorcycle to be used as a last resort escape. In the seaaon finale it was used to escape the explosion as Mike set the rest of Mutt to self-destruct.
- The Mutt logo is based on Ratfink, and is an homage to the the creations of the famous hot rod cartoonist and custom car painter "Big Daddy" Ed Roth.
Click here to view this page's gallery.