|"A Better Tomorrow"|
|Air date||January 6, 2013|
|Written by||Greg Ernstrom|
|Directed by||Juno Lee|
|Images | Transcript|
A Better Tomorrow is the twentieth episode and season finale of Season 1 of Motorcity. It aired on January 6th, 2013.
Part 2 of 2. With Mike Chilton held in captivity and Kane’s Genesis Pod moments away from being activated, the Burners must work together to fight the biggest threat they have ever faced and prevent Motorcity from being destroyed forever.
- Written by:
- Directed by:
- Additional Voices:
- Carlos Alazraqui - Bracket / Ultra Elite
- Jim Breuer - Tooley
- Richard Christy - Junior
- Dana Davis - Claire
- Adam DeVine - Thurman the Magnificent
- Aimee Garcia - Tennie / Boy
- Jennifer Hale - Foxy
- Eric Ladin - Red
- Brian Doyle-Murray - Jacob
- Bumper Robinson - Rayon
- Dee Snider - The Duke of Detroit
- Tara Strong - No. 2
- Dave Wittenberg - Cyborg Dan / Ultra Elite Commander / Warriors Leader
- In one frame in the last scene when Sasquatch revs up, the lead FX artist t/42456735395/dadwardian-fun-fact-being-the-lead-fx-guy-on Edward Artinian]</ref>
- Rayon: Mike's done a lot for all of us. We can't leave him hanging.
Click here to view this page's gallery.